John A. Martin & Associates, Inc. offers a professional, supportive work environment that focuses on real-world experience and a collective pursuit for professional excellence. We pride ourselves on our family-like culture that supports open dialogue, diversity, and fun. If you would like to submit your information, please send a cover letter describing the position you would be applying for and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Structural BIM/CAD Project Coordinator
(JAMA Title: Drafter D2)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; AA, BS or BA a plus.
- 3+ years of BIM experience (specifically Revit); 7 years of AutoCAD experience.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in AutoCAD and Revit; Drafting, AutoCAD and Revit courses completed considered a plus.
- Good understanding of the latest versions of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Knowledge of other software such as Navisworks, Bentley Systems and 3d Studio Max is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of technical drafting, including standard notation, symbols, typical details, projection methods of making sections, as well as industry standards.
- Must be able to read Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Drawings.
- Able to prepare and cut sections/details independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with emailing and file transfer (uploading files EFT or FTP sites).
- Competitive wage paid hourly including overtime when required
- Bonus plan eligibility
- 401(k) plan eligibility
- Paid vacation and personal time allowance
- Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Pharmaceutical reimbursement
- Professional affiliation reimbursement
- Professional licensure reimbursement
- Continuing education stipend
- Metro transportation reimbursement