(JAMA Title: Project Engineer)
- Licensed PE in California.
- 2+ years of experience in structural analysis and design working under senior PE or SE.
- Excellent problem solving skills, communication skills, and able to work well with others.
- Able to multi-task assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with small to mid-sized buildings including new construction, renovations, and seismic upgrades a plus.
- Detailing experience with various structural systems including gravity and lateral framing.
- Proficient with industry software such as ETABS, SAFE, RAM, and RISA. Others a plus.
- Proficient with IBC, CBC, ASCE 7, ACI-318, and AISC-341. Knowledge of ASCE-41 a plus.
- Special consideration given to those who have more than 2 years of experience with either DSA and/or OSHPD including proven experience handling plan check and construction phases.
- Competitive wage paid hourly including overtime when required
- Bonus plan eligibility
- 401(k) plan eligibility
- Company paid telephone with data plan
- Paid vacation and personal time allowance
- Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Pharmaceutical reimbursement
- Professional affiliation reimbursement
- Professional licensure reimbursement
- Continuing education stipend
- Metro transportation reimbursement